Do not buy a Citizen wristwatch - Citizen Aqualand Eco-drive Diver's JV0010-08E
One day the belt opened and the watch fell from about 60 cm on the floor. The glass broke.
How was it possible? That watch should have been something special: it was made for deep diving. It is interesting that it was also made for the Citizen anniversary and it should represent the Citizen factory. (Even the photographic cameras are made stand the fall from 1,5 m)
I referred to the Citizen company and they answered that the warranty does not cover the broken glass.
Anyway, when the watch gets fixed how could I be sure that it will work when I dive at 50 meters. Will it break again if I touch a rock at that depth? It would be dangerous to dive without a depthmeter!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Citizen reviews
- Purchsing Senior Citizen Bus ticket
- Citizen Eco drive Titanium Women%u2019s Watch
- Citizen eco drive watch
- Judgement awarded against James Charles
- Replacement of watch..
- senior citizen discounts
- Walmart - ease of shopping for senior citizens
- I have to buy a new computer, when I had the maxium insurance on my old computer
- Gander Mountain Wait
- customer service not helpful
- 1-800 Customer Service NOT LOCATED IN US!
- Sears Complaint
- Sears no show Blue Crew for freezer repair
- Servpro mold complaints
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you